Carpentry Contractors Company is deemed an essential businesses in Minnesota and Wisconsin and we will continue to serve our communities.
Click here for additional details
Trim Carpentry Labor
CCC has experienced teams for finishing carpentry and cabinetry installation. Safety is our No. 1 priority, and through our industry leading safety program, all employees participate in ongoing safety training.
Partnering with the experts at CCC for your trim carpentry labor, and you will have access to:
- More than 30 finish and cabinetry crews of expert professionals.
- Experienced project managers, formally trained in all safety regulations, all state and local building codes, site supervision and quality orientated material application, who perform a job start review for every interior millwork and cabinet installation project to ensure quality adherence to project specifications.
- Our TrimIT® process, combines builder’s plans, specs, scope of work and quality standards into a Detail Manual for each project or product type.
- Daily quality walks completed by the job foreman, including an emailed checklist after the completion of the cabinet installation and at the start and finishing of trim.
- Our trim specialty shop that has the expertise and equipment necessary to produce custom products needed to fulfill your details and designs.
- CarpentryTime®, our proprietary web based scheduling software, to monitor the cost and pace of each project.