Carpentry Contractors Company is deemed an essential businesses in Minnesota and Wisconsin and we will continue to serve our communities.
Click here for additional details
Framing Carpentry Labor
CCC provides framing carpenters for hire in the Minneapolis – St. Paul area and surrounding communities of Minnesota. Our professional, skilled, experienced and well-equipped carpentry crews can frame all sizes and styles of projects while adhering to all OSHA, builder and safety regulations and policies. Safety is our No. 1 priority. Our crews are outfitted with newest, most compliant tools and equipment to ensure a safe, efficient end product and through our industry leading safety program, all employees participate in ongoing safety training.
Partnering with CCC for your framing labor gives you access to:
- More than 60 framing crews, with a typical crew consisting of one foreman, one lead carpenter and carpenter laborers for support.
- A fleet of all-terrain forklifts and cranes to efficiently meet your construction schedule.
- Our FrameIT® process, pre-construction meetings and production plans, which are done for each and every project, to provide you the best practices, systems and value engineering for each job.
- Our highly tenured staff of project managers are formally trained in all state and local building codes and perform internal quality checks to provide a first pass yield at inspection and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Foremen formally trained in site supervision, safety regulations and policies, material waste control, construction best practices and SWPPP.