CCC provides framing carpenters for hire in the Minneapolis – St. Paul area and surrounding communities of Minnesota. Our professional, skilled, experienced and well-equipped carpentry crews can frame all sizes and styles of projects while adhering to all OSHA, builder and safety regulations and policies. Safety is our No. 1 priority. Our crews are outfitted with newest, most compliant tools and equipment to ensure a safe, efficient end product and through our industry leading safety program, all employees participate in ongoing safety training.
Partnering with CCC for your framing labor gives you access to:
- More than 60 framing crews, with a typical crew consisting of one foreman, one lead carpenter and carpenter laborers for support.
- A fleet of all-terrain forklifts and cranes to efficiently meet your construction schedule.
- Our FrameIT® process, pre-construction meetings and production plans, which are done for each and every project, to provide you the best practices, systems and value engineering for each job.
- Our highly tenured staff of project managers are formally trained in all state and local building codes and perform internal quality checks to provide a first pass yield at inspection and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Foremen formally trained in site supervision, safety regulations and policies, material waste control, construction best practices and SWPPP.